Applicants must include a cover letter and writing samples. Seriously, you’re a great writer — show us some of your skills in your cover letter.
Are you a talented writer, editor, and storyteller who is passionate about creating clear, effective content in a collaborative, fast-paced environment? Do you enjoy digging into complex topics and making them understandable for the general population? As our senior writer, you'll author content that drives customer engagement and reflects your passion for thoughtful nuanced copywriting. You’ll tackle big, complicated ideas and translate them into content like blogs, case studies, whitepapers, and web pages. You will ensure our written materials excel in their clarity, precision, and appeal.
You Value: Refining Your Craft, Collaborating Openly, Taking Content to the Next Level
How you’ll spend your days:
- Authoring high-quality content that produces real results and drives in-bound leads.
- Writing long- and short-form content in a fast-paced environment, including industry articles, OpEds, white papers, weekly blog posts, sales collateral, web content, emails, and other campaign assets.
- Editing the work of others, including outlines, structural edits, and proofreading.
- Interviewing stakeholders to gain insight and shape your writing.
- Distilling complex ideas into compelling, digestible content.
- Developing and establishing our unique voice in the market.
- Pursuing opportunities for customer case studies and testimonials.
- Discovering creative narratives and insights to bring your work to life.
- Turning technical, sometimes dry, concepts into compelling content, while adjusting your writing style and vocabulary to different audiences.
- As part of a small marketing team, other duties and projects as assigned.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- BA in journalism, English, Communications or a similar discipline.
- 4+ years of experience as a marketing copywriter, preferably with experience in B2B, enterprise SaaS, or technology.
- A portfolio of writing samples that highlight your exceptional work, including examples of websites, articles, case studies, advertising, and more.
- Passion for your writing and a drive to always improve.
- Demonstrated command of AP and Chicago style standards.
- Ability to aggregate and synthesize large volumes of information from many sources.
- Comfortable working through the ambiguity and change common in startups.
- Confident and refined communication style; creative and authentic yet open to feedback
- An eye for detail and an organized mind even in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines
As part of the team you’ll enjoy:
- Salary $65,000 – $85,000 and a nice suite of benefits
- A collaborative environment with a supportive leadership team
- The opportunity to contribute to a wildly fun and disruptive technology platform
Email to apply