RemoteLock is currently seeking an experienced digital demand generation manager to grow our marketing qualified leads. This position is responsible for developing the strategy, planning, executing, and tracking marketing programs across SEO, paid advertising, email marketing, web, and social media. The ideal candidate has proven experience optimizing ROI across these channels and will be responsible for driving MQL growth across multiple market segments. While the successful candidate needn’t have deep expertise across all of the disciplines in digital marketing, they will need to have had sufficient exposure to each channel/tactic to allow us to confidently develop strategies and employ any additional resource needed.
The Demand Generation Manager is an essential member of a six person marketing team that has overall responsibility for building the RemoteLock brand in our core markets, delivering against target goals for marketing qualified leads (MQLs), and enabling other departments, like sales, that rely on our work. This position is based in Denver and reports to the CMO. While there are no direct reports for this position today, hiring one is a possibility as RemoteLock grows.
A cover letter is required of all candidates to be considered for this position.
- Own the digital advertising strategy. Develop, execute, and optimize campaigns that acquire MQLs.
- Manage and hone the demand generation programs we have in place, and recommend new ones that can improve performance. Manage digital advertising expenditures and diligently track results to improve cost per MQL, cost of acquired customer, and cost of revenue.
- Serve as subject matter expert for marketing automation. Design and execute campaign workflows in Hubspot.
- Manage SEM / paid search investments in Google Adwords and Bing.
- Oversee our digital advertising agency to maximize our return on investment.
- Drive an effective paid advertising program in Facebook and LinkedIn, working with content and creative experts on our team to develop compelling assets.
- Develop and execute the strategy to strengthen results from our organic social media efforts, including managing a calendar for our presence on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Partner with team members who own content and creative to make RemoteLock.com an exceptional web experience—one that delivers on our brand promise and captures MQLs.
- Serve as the team’s expert on SEO and ensure that we are following best practices to optimize RemoteLock.com for organic search. Involve teammates as needed.
- Drive our experimentation with creative tactics and messages to generate with insights, collaborating with our creative- and content-focused staff. Learn, and scale what’s working. Stop what’s not.
- Own the team scorecard and analytics / reporting across all channels. Proficient in Google Analytics and Data Studio.
- Collaborate with the Sales team to develop and track campaigns.
- Bachelor's Degree in marketing, communications, business, or a closely-related field.
- 7+ years experience in digital, demand generation, or performance marketing, preferably including experience with either a B2B-focused agency or a SaaS company.
- Experience in executing paid search, paid social, and marketing automation campaigns
- Hubspot and Google Analytics expert.
- Experience with account-based marketing.
- Creative thinker with an excellent understanding of growth marketing or demand generation.
- Experience in email marketing/marketing automation (Hubspot preferred).
- Goal-oriented, detailed, analytical thinker who is driven to meet deadlines.
- Gifted project leader who understands the details that make up a plan, organizes action, and thrives in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Works well with others, including teammates, colleagues, customers, and vendors.
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Passionate, responsible, resourceful problem solver with a can-do attitude.
- Experience managing 3rd-party resources or staff.
Email to apply